Friday 20 March 2015

The Friendship Tag

"Who's gonna be your friend?" - My friend everybody!!
(It's okay she only meant it for the blog... I have friends)

I got these questions from the internet because I am bored.


1. How and when did you meet?

I have not met her yet, but I saw her backpack in yr 7 (12yr olds) in science class. It was such a great bag I hope she still has it. Basically it was blue with white polka-dots and this really cool key-ring of ribbon thing on the zip AND IT WAS FROM PRIMARK!
I'm lying I did speak to her, I could not tell the bag's story as bags do not speak so I had to actually ask her.

2. What’s your favourite memory together?

*We are struggling right now*

-THIS IS A TRUE STORY-
We went Westfield together for the first time, obviously when we got to the shoe department at New Look YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY ON THE HEELS that you will never buy because they are super high. We spent the day going to random shops and trying things out.
In context this sounds like a really cringe worthy moment but it's one of those cringe worthy moments you want to keep forever.

3. Describe each other in one word.

She thinks I'm... Hilarious!
I think she is... Witty! Basically Saffy is this intriguing person who can come off however she wants, she has so many amazing sides to her like this cool side that is for when she has amazing stories to tell or this funny and really light hearted side that she shows when she is just simply with the best of meaning happy. And it is way too hard to find one perfect word to describe her. But do not fear if it ever appears (maybe in another language) then I will be sure to tell you!

4. What’s your favourite make up brand?

Saffy: The beauty blogger does not have one
SLEEK! Wait no I don't own any sleek stuff
Me: Maybelline because of the their mascara and lipstick sometimes and did I mention Baby Lips?

5. What is something that annoys you about the other person?

Saffy: When you sometimes speak loudly about stuff and you embarrass yourself and myself and you're usually talking about stuff that shouldn't be spoken aloud.
SOMETIMES I GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THINGS AND YOU NEED TO HEAR!

Me: Sometimes you look the other way when I'm speaking so I think you're not listening so I just kind of sit there waiting for you and then I seriously just need to poke your face!
I AM LISTENING WITH MY EARS, MY EARS ARE FACING YOU SO MY EYES ARE NOT NEEDED.

6. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

sHE DOESN'T WANNA GO DISNEY LAND WITH MEE BECAUSE SHE THINKS I'M CHILDISH AND I SHOULD GO BY MYSELF
I didn't even suggest Disney Land

I wanted to go somewhere with great shops (and value) and scenery like Dubai or New York because their stuff is so cool and it would have been hella fun.
Yet Saffy wants to go the most Bengali part of India because we are fresh like that

7. Favourite inside joke?

WOOOOOWWWWW WELL DONEE!!! (!) Do you sense the sarcasm?

8. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?

We both are very quick at getting ready but apparently I take longer, I dunnoo.

9. Favorite season?

Saffy: Autumn/Spring (her wattpad username is Autumner just sayin)
Me: Winter/Spring

10. Favourite song?

Saffy: Brave - Sara Bareilles (I swear she sings this out of the blue)
Me: Just Sayin - 5 Seconds of Summer (This is right now. It changes every moment)

11. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube?

SHE DOESN'T WATCH THE SAME ONES AS ME
We're not YouTubers
But we are still obsessed :)

12. Heels or flats?

Saffy: Flats, like converses
Me: Heels or boots but they have heels

13. Pants or dresses?

Dresses!

14. Favourite animal?

Me: PANDA!!!
Saffy: It's funny that she is scared of cats but she kinda loves them!

15. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?

Me: My bedroom, or what I can of it (I AM DETERMINED TO TRY)
Saffy: #HijabiForLife #PhoneAddict #BeautyBlogger #HennaArtist (Just Sayin)

16. Favourite movie genre?

Saffy: Animation, Action, Comedy
Harry Potter #PotterHead, Big Hero 6, Hunger Games

Me: Comedy, Thriller, cool movies but not full of fighting cause that's long

17. Apple or Android?

Me: Apple. (basically I can't not chose my phone)
Saffy: Android (basically she loves Samsung)

18. What is something weird that you eat?

Saffy eats orange gum by Trident, I find that weird
I like eating cereal anywhere anytime

19. Do you guys have anything matching?

ABAYA #INDEPENDANTWOMAN #DONTNEEDNOMAN #BABYLIPS

20. What’s your favourite TV show?

Saffy doesn't watch TV, she prefers YouTube... And even though she won't admit it she loves Wattpad as she is a book worm!

I on the other hand watch TV shows 24/7 and can finish a season a day
Anime, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time, TVD, WHATEVER I AM ON IT

- THE END-
Safiya Amodi = Saffy : www.teal-tulips.blogspot.com
Safiya and I in Westfield Stratford