Saturday 12 November 2016

Gingerbread Latte from Costa



This is my favourite, even from past years I love gingerbread latte. I don't go Costa often but as soon as the Christmas specials is on it becomes my third home (after the library of course)

I got my all time favourite to start with, gingerbread latte!!! Of course this was my safest option considering I was going to get a larger cup. I did add soy milk instead (healthier... and lactose intolerant) but I had the same amount of love :) The gingerbread adds a warm feeling and in a big cup of latte; it really makes you feel alert. This is especially perfect for those late nights in the week. 

I got the large cup because I am planning on collecting all the cute designs and I am so lucky that I went between 2-5PM because I got 25% off so it was £3.15 

I loveee Costa around this time, have you tried any of their Christmas specials?